After an early walking tour of Durnstein, a cruise on up to Melk, and a tour of the famous Melk Abbey, we are tired tonight so will create a better report tomorrow. We love you, Gene & Jo
Grandma Jo, I got a very weird e-mail from something called "your fan box." It said something like "View my pictures at Your Fan Box." It asked for my e-mail and password and when I looked over the e-mail it was signed JoAnn Lyman, you would never sign your whole name. Is this you or is it something fishy? I am so cautious since someone hacked into my e-mail.
All of this aside, thanks for keeping us up to date. We really enjoy your posts.
Hey Amy and Loni, that is something fishy. Great, I wonder what's up with that!! We are just back to our ship after a long but wonderful day! I will post some photos and "travel log" tonight. love you all
Hi Jo and Gene. Sure looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves. The pics are great and the blog is very well done. Have fun, be safe. Love, Dick and Kathy
I am tired just reading about all the fun things you are seeing and doing!! Rest and we will look forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteLove you Love you Love you. You deserve a little rest...this is your vacation!!! You guys look so happy!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Jo, I got a very weird e-mail from something called "your fan box." It said something like "View my pictures at Your Fan Box." It asked for my e-mail and password and when I looked over the e-mail it was signed JoAnn Lyman, you would never sign your whole name. Is this you or is it something fishy? I am so cautious since someone hacked into my e-mail.
ReplyDeleteAll of this aside, thanks for keeping us up to date. We really enjoy your posts.
Kayley got that email too. It sounds like you are getting your exercise. Enjoy. Regan says hello and he misses the lunch time chats. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHey Amy and Loni, that is something fishy. Great, I wonder what's up with that!! We are just back to our ship after a long but wonderful day! I will post some photos and "travel log" tonight. love you all
ReplyDeleteHi Jo and Gene. Sure looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves. The pics are great and the blog is very well done. Have fun, be safe. Love, Dick and Kathy
ReplyDeleteHi Everyone! Somehow our next post is below this one ????? I guess this blog is tired just like me...We love reading your comments! love you all
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the Austrian countryside!
ReplyDeleteGlad your havin a blast. Love Olsen Ohana