The next day, we saw our new great-grandson, Aiden, for the first time. Rachel and Burke live in Orem in a basement apartment. G'ma Loni, G'pa Stewart and their family arrived at Rach & Burke's apt that afternoon, along with Keri and her family + Heather and Taylor + "the almost graduates". Quite a full, fun house!
Aiden is so precious....What do you think?
Since I am posting this several months later, I can't quite remember all we did until the graduation, but I know we had fun!
Congrats graduates...Heidi and Jesse
BYU Provo Graduation
Lots of people!
"The Graduates"
Pretty happy!
Heidi's degree is in Speech Pathology & Jesse graduated with a Master's in Accounting. They have been staying with the Nilsen's this summer while Jesse studies for his CPA exam & Heidi works at her dad's office. Jesse starts his new job in September in Boston!
The graduate loves her Opa!
On Saturday, we were fortunate to witness Aiden's baby blessing with many other family members and friends from both sides of the family. Such a tender and sweet day!

No comments:
Post a Comment