A photo journal of our traveling adventures

Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Adventure.....Up, Up....and Away!


I'm out...Gene's next!
Getting out was fun!
Getting ready to land
and away!!
.......Up.....
Up.....
Here we are - just about ready to take off!
So here we are on another adventure.....this time in a "hot air balloon" over the Temecula valley wine country. Keri & Loni and their families gifted us this great adventure for our birthdays this past year. So last Friday...we were up by 5:30 am and out at the Wilson Creek Winery by 6:20. (I know, those of you who know me, it was amazing that I would get up that early!) Our flight lasted about 1 hour & 15 minutes with 4 other passengers plus the pilot. As we reported via cell phones, Keri was in her car spotting us about 20 minutes into our flight, snapping photos and feeling just like the paparazzi!! It was truly delightful and I would highly recommend it to everyone...not scary at all!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like it was so much fun!! I'm glad you guys enjoyed this! We miss you and are excited to see you in April. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys liked it!! Thanks for all the pictures and updates. I love you and miss you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked like it was a beautiful day for that fun adventure...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete